Singapore International School enrolls both foreign and Vietnamese students.
Vietnamese students can enroll in the Integrated Programme which commences at Kindergarten 1 level and extends to Year 9 through an education collaboration between Children World Primary and Junior High School and Singapore International School. On completion of Year 9, Vietnamese students join the International Programme and continue to Year 12.
The Integrated Programme provides Vietnamese students with the Vietnamese curriculum taught by qualified local teachers plus International English, Social Studies, Physical Education, Music and ICT taught by qualified foreign teachers.
Enrolment of students in the International and Integrated programmes is subject to the following requirements:
- Students are placed in a specific year level according to age after consideration of the placement test results and class vacancies.
- To facilitate a high standard of teaching and learning, the class size is maintained at a maximum of 12 up to 25 for kindergarten classes depending on the age of the students. Primary and Secondary classes have a maximum class size of 25.
- If parents already have one or more siblings studying at the school, priority will be given to a new sibling, pending available places.
Documents required for enrolment include:
- 2 passport photographs of the child
- Previous School’s Report Cards / Academic Transcripts (required for SIS students only; a copy is acceptable for International students and original Report Cards / Academic Transcripts are required for Integrated students)
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate and Passport (a certified Birth Certificate is required for Integrated students)
- Copy of the parents’ Passport or I.D. Card
- Health Check Certificate / Vaccination Record (Vaccination Record is relevant to KIK students only)
- Copy of the Accident Insurance Plan for the child (if parents wish to opt out of the School Insurance plan)